The philosophy of Unity is based on five principles which we consider to be Truths.
1. There is one Presence and one Power active in the universe and in my life. God the Good.
2. Our essence is of God; therefore, we are inherently good. This God essence, called the Christ, was fully expressed in Jesus.
3. We are co-creators with God, creating reality through thoughts held in mind.
4. Through prayer and meditation, we align our heart-mind with God.
5. Through thoughts, words and actions, we live the Truth we know.